We Are Hiring!
Architect / Senior Architectural Technician
We are seeking an additional member to join our growing multi-disciplinary team based in Seaton, Devon.
We are looking for the successful candidate to possess the following experience, skills and qualifications:
- Experience throughout all RIBA Work Stages
- Strong knowledge of the planning system and planning policy
- Strong knowledge of the building regulations
- Strong knowledge of construction methods and strong detailing skills
- Experience collaborating with other consultants and professionals
- Must be fully proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be fully proficient at conducting measured building surveys
- Experience with working as part of a team and supporting younger members and helping them to develop skills
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously within programmed timeframes
- Must have experience at meeting clients and understanding their needs
- Experience on high end residential and refurbishment projects beneficial
- Must be fluent written and spoken English
- Must have at least 3 years of practical experience in the UK is required
- Full UK driving licence is essential
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com, or call us on 01297 552622.